Volunteering with Conservation Council for Hawai‘i can be a fun and rewarding experience for you, and it would mean a lot to us.
Our staff is small, and we depend on the kōkua of volunteers to help at special events, host tables at community events, mail posters to the schools, and help run the office smoothly.
Here are just a few of the opportunities for which we would welcome your help:
- Help us staff our CCH booth or table at a local event! You’ll meet new people while selling CCH stuffed animals and bookbags, or running games for kids and passing out newsletters
- Organize a beach clean-up or reforestation project in your community. We supply the people-power, equipment and supplies, as well as snacks and refreshments.
- Organize a mailing pizza party at the CCH office! You supply the family and friends to assemble packets or mailers, and we supply the pizza
- Writers are always needed, for letters to the editor and opinion pieces for newspapers supporting CCH efforts
- Interested in local politics? You can testify or submit written testimony on bills CCH is tracking in the Hawai‘i state legislature
- If you’re more the outdoorsy-type – help us remove invasive species and plant native species in areas CCH is restoring